Posted on Apr 11, 2019

Discount Dental

This week we sat down with Dr. D to discuss flossing. Let's face it, nobody flosses daily...what’s the absolute minimum that a person should floss?

Here’s what she had to say : “Flossing in between your teeth prevents gum disease and tooth decay. Brushing removes plaque from the surfaces of the teeth, but only flossing can remove plaque that accumulates in between the teeth where your toothbrush can’t reach. Brushing but not flossing is comparable to cleaning only 65% of your body leaving the 35% dirty which simply means you are not completely clean.

Dr. D says only floss the teeth you want to keep!"

In other words: floss the way you shower, often and thoroughly!

If you have any questions for Dr. D leave us a comment! Don’t forget to like and share our post!
Get quote
Message sent. We'll get back to you soon.